The goal of the Launchable Leaders Pathway to Ministry is to provide training and experience for leaders of multiplying new works.
- is focused on the life transformation of the Leader
- is exclusively for those leading new works: church plants, house churches, and other discipleship communities
- should equip the leader with needed tools for the work of the ministry
- should excite the leader as an upgrade for effective disciple-making and ministry
- need not be entirely comprehensive
- is outcome based
- is mentor based
- is dependent upon the investment of the local church
- is accessible and affordable
As such, we like to think of this process as training field-medics, not surgeons. These leaders will operate under the umbrella of another body (church, network, or conference) that continues to provide support and guidance. What follows is our proposal for the educational component of this process.
Complete and return the application to Mitch to get started.