Join leader, David Archata, of the Saturate team for our Church Planter Workshop.
Learn how they are equipping leaders in North America and globally for church planting, transitioning from Sunday to everyday, establishing multiplication movements of disciples making disciples, and the coaching skills needed to sustain healthy
and vibrant leaders of Missional Communities.
Dates: June 12-13, 2019
Location: Glenfair Family Church (50 NE 143rd Avenue, Portland, Oregon)
Lunch and refreshments provided
A half day on Gospel Fluency/MC Life based on questions submitted beforehand. This should be a vibrant discussion with best practices from the Saturate network informing our specific questions in our contexts.
A whole day of Coaching Skills Training
- Coaching a small group into a Multiplication Movement
- Coaching leaders unto discipleship
- Coaching a Missional Community effectively in single and multiple team settings
Who is this for? - Pioneering Leaders, Pastors, Church Planters, & Network Leaders.
● Pioneering, entrepreneurial leaders, dreaming forward about reaching the lost for Jesus
● Pastors moving their congregations from Sunday to Everyday
● Leaders in the Church starting or leading multiplication movements of disciples making disciples
● Those with interest in planting new churches, or supporting these works
Contact Director of Church Planting, Mitch Lee, for more information!